UAV Command & Control Center
Control your decentralized deployed UAVs from the central control station and optimize their use.
In your control room, you can access any connected UAV and assign missions. You receive the data from the UAVs, the live stream from the camera or the telemetry data in real time, and can thus react to the respective scenario.
Let your UAVs fly preset missions to get an idea of the current situation, when needed or scheduled.
React quickly to unforeseen events (e.g. break-in reports) and send a drone on site to provide the ground-based security teams with an overview of the situation as they approach.
Fire fighters, first responder
Nobody knows in advance when and where a desaster will occur. Nevertheless, it is a decisive advantage to provide information for the responding forces as quickly as possible. You can do just that via the network and the control center, even third-parties UAVs.
As a forester, you usually have many hectares of forest to manage. This also includes checking for pest infestation.
With a suitably equipped drone, the forest can be flown over in a very short time and you will receive an evaluation of the respective condition.
In order not to have to buy a drone yourself, you can work together with third party providers.
The continuous observation and analysis of one's own cultivation and reserve areas is an elementary component of a successful agricultural economy. The use of UAVs to support these activities has increased steadily in recent years.
Of course, farmers can do this themselves with their own UAVs. However, one must then also have the necessary software tools for recurring mission planning / implementation and data analysis.
Here too, our cloud service or e.g. a cooperative or a service provider will take over all tasks.
- Globally available, modular, cloud-based & multi-tenant system
- Hosting in Germany according to the security standards of the BSI and the current ones
- Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)
- Also to be deployed in the clients infrastructure without cloud based connection
- Innovative system architecture based on the latest industrial and aviation standards
- System availability> 99.5% as well as support for German and English
- All modules are platform-independent and can also be used on mobile devices via secure browser communication.
- Flexible user, authorization and profile management (integration in X.500 directory services and Microsoft ADS possible)
- Activity log including audit-proof archiving
Mission planning module
- Intuitive 3D route guidance by mouse click or touchscreen
- Planning of routes and operations in accordance with applicable law
- Display of all maps including the available no-fly zones and control zones
- Availability of all contacts from aviation authorities and airports as well as important public institutions.
- Automatic preparation of documentation for the authorities
Flight control module
- Permanent flight control (VLOS, EVLOS & BVLOS) via secure IP communication
- Safely controlled payload (camera, transport box or sensors)
- Constant video surveillance during the flight
- AI-based, centralized and decentralized Detect & Avoid procedures
- Integrated, independent safety and emergency landing functions